- Hybrid Discussion on: Climate Finance for a Just Transition
Date: Tuesday 14th March 2023
Time: 09h30 – 11h00 followed by refreshments
To attend the event in Cape Town please RSVP to email@example.com or you are welcome to join on Zoom. Please register here:https://tinyurl.com/3bckncr5
- Online Discussion on: Enhancing Accountability? The Arguments around Electoral Reform
Date: Friday 11th November, 2022
Time: 12:00 – 13:30
Please register here: https://tinyurl.com/3kktrty4
- Webinar/Roundtable discussion: The Impact of Malnutrition on Infants and Children
Date: Friday 4th November 2022
Time: 10:00 – 11:30 followed by refreshments.
You are welcome to join on Zoom via the following https://tinyurl.com/2fdjz5k2
- Advocacy on Mining and Extractive Industries
THE CATHOLIC PARLIAMENTARY LIAISON OFFICE
Cordially invites you to join us for a discussion on:
Advocacy on Mining and Extractive Industries
The Extractive Industries (EI), especially mining and gas and oil production, are a major source of revenue for many African countries, with the potential to drive local economic development. However, their role in conflict and environmental degradation ...
- UPCOMING WEBINAR: Child Pregnancy
Date: Wednesday, 8th June 2022
Time: 10.00 – 11.30
Please register here: https://tinyurl.com/2p9xwdah
- Webinar: Talking about a Devolution: Getting Passenger Rail back on Track
Date: Tuesday, 17th May 2022
Time: 14.00 – 15.00
Please register here: https://tinyurl.com/bdzbtejc
- UPCOMING WEBINAR: UNPACKING THE HIGH COSTS OF LIVING
Date: Thursday 5 May 2022
Register here: https://us02web.zoom.us/…/reg…/WN_38Rz6PMQTDaYObvM80cx-w
- Invitation: Budget 2022: What’s in it for us?
Registration Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_tYzW1_32RPin6jI9blNBow
- Webinar Invitation: Draft Review of the Electricity Pricing Policy 2022
Registration link: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_Nwo-u9ZNS1SF4qAsy9XAhw
- UPCOMING WEBINAR: What To Do with The Judicial Service Commission?
To register for this webinar click on the link below:
- WEBINAR: Where Are They? Missing and Abandoned Children
Where Are They Missing and Abandoned Children (1)
- WEBINAR: ‘Enhancing the performance of SOEs by getting the governance right’
Join us on the 29th September from 14:00 – 16:00 with speakers Mr Ashraf Kariem, Chief Sector Expert Economy, National Planning Commission, Prof Lukas Muntingh, Africa Criminal Justice Reform (ACJR) Project Coordinator, UWC and Dr Simo Lushaba, Institute of Directors South Africa as we discuss the State of our SOE’s.
Please register here: https://us02web.zoom.us/…/reg…/WN_9UHFIkRATvSzI0aogLkixw
- CADRE DEPLOYMENT Building or Breaking a Capable State?
Since coming to power in 1994 the ANC has implemented a policy of ‘cadre deployment’, in terms of which senior positions in government departments, state-owned enterprises, and the security forces have been filled, as far as possible, by people who are either ANC members or, at least, loyal to its political agenda. This was, arguably, ...
- COVID-19 Vaccines: Some Unresolved Issues…
The Catholic Parliamentary Liaison Office cordially invites you to webinar with Dr Nicholas Crisp, Acting Director General of the National Department of Health and a widely acknowledged expert on issues of public health. He will talk about COVID-19 vaccines, vaccinating undocumented people, vaccine hesitancy and the role of civil society, especially the faith community, in ...
- ‘THE IMPACT OF THE RECENT VIOLENCE ON MIGRANTS AND REFUGEES: Reflecting on the experiences of the mobile community.’
Join us for a webinar on ‘THE IMPACT OF THE RECENT VIOLENCE ON MIGRANTS AND REFUGEES: Reflecting on the experiences of the mobile community’ with speakers Ms. Tarisai Gonyora, Attorney at Jacobs Gonyora Inc and Fr Rampe Hlobo SJ, Migration Delegate, Jesuit Province of Southern Africa. Register here: https://tinyurl.com/nu56wrrk
THE IMPACT OF THE RECENT VIOLENCE ON ...
- Online Discussion: The Social Market Economy – A Model for South Africa?
- The Need for an Anti-Corruption Commission 13.03.20
- Climate Change Finance Policy Packages and Water Security 10.03.20
- The Budget 2020 – will it do enough to buy the economy some breathing space? 06.03.20
- Regulations to the 2017 Refugees Amendment Act 28.02.20